This project consists of 10 work packages: 7 technical work packages and 3 related to management, exploitation and dissemination.
- WP2 will be dedicated to simulate and design optimum riblet geometries and determine the optimum number of different riblet geometries and positions.
- Design, construction, assembly and commissioning of the test rig will be carried out in WP3.
- The aim of WP4 is the development and the application technique of the riblet material, based on the requirements of the demonstrators.
- WP5 will focus on the nanofunctional qualities of the material such as anticorrosion, abrasion resistance and temperature resistance.
- In WP6 (Industrial testing), it is the linking element between the developed riblet structures of WP4 / WP5 and the following work packages WP7 / WP8.
- WP7 and WP8 deal with the development and industrial fabrication and assembly of demonstrators DEM1: aircraft turbofan and DEM2: industrial compressor, respectively and the actual application development, testing and validation.
- Finally, for all administrative and general management issues a supporting WP1. Project Management is defined. Likewise, WP9. Up-scaling and Exploitation and WP10. Dissemination are defined to support the whole project with all dissemination issues, bundle the activities relates to safety assessment and most importantly will create a comprehensive and targeted roadmap for commercial exploitation of the projects results.